Murine Anti-Protein C
GMA-067 binds protein C, specifically the heavy chain, in western blots and ELISA.
- Species Reactivity:Human
- Specificity:Protein C heavy chain
- Immunogen:Human Protein C
- ELISA:Binds human protein C.
- Immunoblotting:Binds human protein C at an approximate molecular weight of 62 kD, under non-reduced conditions and human protein C heavy chain at an approximate molecular weight of 41 kD, under reduced conditions.
- W. Gao et al. Characterization of missense mutations in the
- signal peptide and propeptide of FIX in hemophilia B by a cell-based assay. (2020). Blood Adv. 4(15): 3659–3667.
$265.00 – $660.00